Thursday, July 19, 2012

Paisley R.I.P.

Gone in 48 hours

This picture was taken one day before this story took place.

This has been a year now since we lost our very beloved Paisley, our 115lbs Male Borzoi.
He was doing quite well, I had just told him I thought he had another 4-5 years left in him.
Then on June 18 he was feeling lethargic 
for no apparent reason, I thought perhaps from the heat, however the next morning he had blood in the whites of his eyes.. a bleeding aneurysm.
We spent the next day being together at one of his favorite places near the Saint Vrain river where he managed to lay in the water, one of his favorite things to do, then laid in the nearby tall grass.
Then onto Wendy's for some frosty and hamburgers.
He passed on at 1:35 am on June 20, 2013.
- Aged 9 1/2 Years -
*R.I.P. my soul mate, room mate, bed mate, mine & Aleera's everything*

Aleera and I have been crushed ever since.

 
 ..
0
\_/
 WOOF !

Aleera
&
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment